Monday, August 16, 2010

Ally & Brian

This was my first wedding of the 2010 season and it was just perfect. They got married at their Catholic Church in Northern Virginia and had their reception held at Potomac Winery also located in Northern Virginia. It is such a beautiful vineyard that is tucked away by back roads. Ally's dress was custom made, they had a mariachi band, and friend who danced to the whole song "bye bye baby"  by The Backstreet Boys. I found myself tearing up at their wedding while photographing, these two are so meant to be together and it just shows. I wish them the very best. Congratulations Ally and Brian!













2 comments:

  1. Looking at these photographs I realize how much I don't like my wedding photos. I am so disappointed that I didn't spend more time picking my photographer. If only I could do it again and hire you!!!

    ReplyDelete

The Parkers + Family Session