Thursday, February 3, 2011

Updates!



Happy New Year Everyone! Hope all is going well.  As some as you know I had surgery this past month and I'm recovering very well and I'm back shooting, thank you for all your warm wishes! I also have some great news to share. Brooke Bready Photography has won the 2011 Wedding Wire Award! This is the 2nd year in a row, and I'm so grateful to have the best Brides and Grooms! We also have had a makeover on the website. It has a fresh look with some new work, you can check it out at  www.brookebready.com.  2010 was an AMAZING year, and I'm so fortunate to have met so many wonderful people! The emails that I have received after a client has received their images have brought  tears to my eyes and makes me realize how lucky I am to have such an awesome job. THANK YOU!

With all this beautiful snow out, it makes for some great photo's which has kept me busy this past weekend, it's not too late to do a snow session but hurry up it's starting to melt.  I'm currently booking Spring sessions and I am so pumped for some warm sunshine and green grass! So if your interested in a session please contact me as they are filling up fast! I'm also hosting my first Boudoir Marathon April 16th & 17th in Frederick Maryland at a Hotel Suite.  The price is $200 and that includes a 60 min private session, 50+ fully retouched full resolution images on DVD, as well as complementary wine. I only have have a few spots left so please email me at info@brookebready.com if your interested.

If your still looking for a wedding photographer for 2011, I still have some dates so please contact me for pricing.

I'm thinking of a Spring Mini Session perhaps in May. I don't have a location in mind so if you have any ideas please let me know.

As you will see I'm still posting sessions from last Summer &  Fall,  I have so many sessions that I want to share, so the month of February will be the month of catching up on all the posts. So check back often to see some updated work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Parkers + Family Session