Tuesday, June 29, 2010

BBP goes on vacation

Hi Everyone!


I hope everyone is having a great summer & wearing that SPF!


After photographing, editing, labeling, and shipping over 70 sessions in the past couple months I will be taking some time off for some R&R. From June 30th-July 9th, 2010 I will be on vacation. I apologize for any inconvenience. Rest assured, orders will still be processed, and appointments will still be made, all as if I was still here. (that's because I'll still be working on vacation, just as long as I have reception and internet). 


My blog is undergoing a makeover and I'm so looking forward to it!  Please check back frequently to see the makeover, as well as more pictures! (I promise to be more diligent about blogging).

Also, for those who plan to book a session for the fall, please call or email me for an appointment, weekend dates are filling up!


Later Gators!
Brooke Bready


info@brookebready.com
240-215-7760





2 comments:

  1. I will miss your blog posts full of gorgeous photos and inspiration.
    Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Don't worry I'll be updating my blog daily while away!

    ReplyDelete

The Parkers + Family Session