Thursday, June 3, 2010

Austin-Senior Portraits

My first senior rep, and this one holds close to my heart. Austin attends the same high school that I went too. Musselman High School is located in a small town in the panhandle of West Virginia. We are the home of the Appleman (yes our mascot was an apple man). It's been almost 10 years since I graduated, but I still have the memories of who I was back then and who I am today, and funny enough I am the photographer I wanted to be despite what other's said. My greatest memories of high school was with my boyfriend Mike Brace, we would pass notes in Mr. Emory's math class, and he was the first person who understand me, and taught me so much about life, and art.

So enough about me, Austin Bridge is a busy guy, he's on drumline, sings and plays bass guitar at his church, he also loves to play soccer. Like I did, Austin attends a technical school that the school promotes, half a day you can learn a trade. He is currently taking Graphic Design from the greatest teacher, Bettina Messersmith. She was my teacher as well and not only taught me graphic design, but also guided me into college. To help capture Austin and his love of nature we decided to go to Harper's Ferry W.V. did photo's on the canal and in town. It is so beautiful there and so many backdrops, here are a few of my fav's.
















2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the amazing pictures. You did such a great job capturing Austin in these photos.
    Kerrie Bridge

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one on the tracks is awesome. And the one on the rock made me laugh---you and I took photos there about a decade ago!

    ReplyDelete

The Parkers + Family Session