Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Beautiful Baptism

What a beautiful day for a Baptism! So this was my first Baptism ever, I mean when I say first I mean I have never been personally baptised nor have I been to one let alone photograph one. So when I told the Deccan this, his mouth dropped. I mean dropped. He was shocked that I personally have not been baptised and lost focus on the fact that I just wanted the key moments. He had a great personality and I will always remember this day and remember him chasing me down calling out "Ms. Bready! Ms. Bready!" and handing me his church newsletter  with his contact info and telling me to call him and talk about this. So the baptism went very well and the Tobin Family were all sweet!
Potomac, Maryland  
April 2010

1 comment:

  1. You have a very special talent! :) The Bach

    ReplyDelete

The Parkers + Family Session