Monday, April 12, 2010

Thank you my Goupon People!!

I'm blown away with how popular my Groupon coupon went this weekend. It has truly touched my heart for me to see all the wonderful comments people have left and how excited people are to book a session with me and to tell you something, I'm equally excited and PUMPED!!! Groupon was a hit and in fact both Groupon and I were amazed with the numbers. By 7:10 a.m. (one hour after the email was sent) the deal was on at 15, by 9:20 a.m. 69 were sold, and 12:30 that afternoon on Friday 227 were sold! I had to put a cap at 500, and Sunday afternoon we were sold out. I've already started on sessions and have already photographed two so far! So because there is 500 coupons out there I will be setting aside certain days at some gorgeous places; some of which will include Sandy Point Beach MD, Annapolis Maryland, Great Falls in Potamac Maryland, Rockville Civic Center A.K.A Glenview Mansion, Inner Harbor Baltimore, Fells Point in Baltimore, Harpers Ferry W.V., Old Town Frederick MD, D.C's Cherry Blossoms (for 2011), and perhaps a pumpkin patch in the fall. So if your interested in any of these, or know any other "hot spots" please let me know!

I will be posting images regularly on my blog and will list the area so please keep coming back! You can also become a fan of Brooke Bready Photography on Facebook

 I have pretty flexible hours though I do not typically book sessions on Tuesday and Wednesdays.

Remember mornings and evenings are best for light! Thank you again everyone for making this a great success!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Parkers + Family Session