Thursday, April 22, 2010

Meghan & Jonathan- Engagement Session


I LOVE MY JOB! I meet the most kindest people in the world. This past weekend I met Meghan and her fiance Johnathan at the National Arboretum in Washington, DC. It was my first time there and it's amazingly beautiful! It's like a zoo of plants and flowers, plus they allow pets! So early this week I open my email to see this note, it makes me realize how grateful I am to have such a wonderful job!

Brooke,
Thank you so much for all of your patience and time on Sunday afternoon. 
We were both blown away at how flexible and incredibly helpful you were with us (and our scruffy, misbehaving, gremlin dog.) Jonathan and I have known each other for 14 years, have been engaged for over 2 years and this was the first professional photo session we'd ever done. (I'm not going to deny we have a little procrastination in us...ha, okay a LOT!) We'd always put it off, knowing it would be uncomfortable and awkward. If I had known how easy and fun (yeah FUN...who saw that one coming, not me!) it would be, I think we'd both have done this years ago!
So from the bottom of my heart, thank you for that. You really made our day and changed our opinion about what professional photography can feel like.
With Kindness,
Meghan & Jonathan
(and Charlie)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Parkers + Family Session