Sunday, May 30, 2010

A long overdo blog entry

I apologize for taking forever to write a blog entry, I've been M.I.A. for what seems forever! But, the good news is that I've been shooting....a lot! In fact in the last month I've shot over 50 portrait sessions! It's been a whirlwind and I'm loving it! I have to say that Maryland,it's surrounding states & D.C. are so beautiful! I've been shooting some awesome places such as; Annapolis Md, Brookside Gardens, McCrillis Gardens, Glenview Mansion (Rockville Civic Center), Wheaton Regional Park, Great Falls MD side, Historic Frederick Md, National Arboretum DC, the Mall in DC, downtown Silver Spring, Gettysburg Pa, and Harpers Ferry WV. I've also meet some awesome people, and to you guys THANK YOU! I've received so many sweet emails with all your thank yous, it means so much to me. Well, I'm off to uploading, backing up, and editing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Parkers + Family Session