Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Caroline & Michelle-Tween Session

So I did a session lately of two young girls, Caroline and Michelle and their horses. Well I met them at the stables and I photographed them doing their riding lesson.  I learned that day how hard riding a horse is, and if your like me and don't know your left from your right, it would probably be close to impossible. Well this lesson was learning how to jump. I was tense for the girls the whole time. I watched and saw how patient Michelle  was  and how everything has to be perfect while riding. Poor Caroline got thrown off her horse, I gasped and then was shocked how quickly she got up knocked the dirt off and jumped back on. I looked around at the mothers and they were not the least bit shocked. I was amazed, I asked her about it after the lesson and she shrugged her head and said that she has been thrown off a hundred times. May I point out the girl is like 13!  I personally was amazed and that day I learned that I might have had a desire to learn to ride a horse, but not any longer.... well at least not learn to jump. So here is a few images of the beautiful strong girls, Caroline and Michelle 





















No comments:

Post a Comment

The Parkers + Family Session