Monday, August 9, 2010

I'm Back!!

After a week long road trip with my parents (yeah, I'm cool like that) to New England to visit several  family members who I never met and learn about my family's history, and also visited a close friend who I went to college with in Arizona. We did amazingly fun things and saw beautiful places like the Cape of Mass. the island of Nantucket,  Provincetown (P'town), Salam (where the witches are), Rockport, and Gloucester,Massachusetts (the the Gordon fish sticks are made there). Here are a few pics that I will cherish a lifetime. 

Here we are in Nantucket











Meeting family










Visting Tony in Salem















1 comment:

  1. Awesome pics... and yes cherish the ones with family forever!!! I wish I had gotten that opportunity to take a trip like that with my parents & see so many beautiful things. And I think I have that exact same picture of me eatting a lobster in Maine... although I might have been wearing the bib :-)

    ReplyDelete

The Parkers + Family Session